• Peter Rabit

    Thursday, December 16, 2010



    A while back my Mother sent me this adorable game. I instantly fell in love with it's simply and rustic details. It is spring in a box and every time the lid is lifted I can feel country charm filling my home. I will keep this game as a memory of my children's past, hopefully being able to see many generations of kidlings playing with it. My treasure! Would you believe me if I told you she got it for free at a garage sale? The generosity of this gift is not in the price my Mom paid but in her willingness to part with something so sweet just to bless her grandchildren (and daughter.)

    Thank you again Mother for coming up with treasures that touch our hearts and speak our language! I just wish you could be here watching the fun your grand~girls are having with Peter Rabbit today.

    xoxo

    Rosaleen