• Lachlan's Nursery in Africa

    Wednesday, December 29, 2010



    I thought you (or at least my Mom and sisters) might like a veiw of my baby-man's nursery here in Africa. It does not compare to his nursery back home.
    To tell you the truth I really like how it turned out. I used all the furniture and 'bones' from Davina's nursery. And just added a few dashes of Nigerian market supplies, like the brightly coloured beautifully woven baskets, also the beads that are strung above his crib and the shakers on top of his toy shelf. I made the paper name above his change table and switched out the pictures from Marion's room over to his room.

    Oh how I love nurseries!

    Oh how I love having a little man in the house, even while he is cutting teeth and trying to crawl!

    xoxo

    Rosaleen