• Gifts

    Tuesday, December 21, 2010



    This year we found some sweet little treasures for our sweet treasures three. These adorable little cases are french down to every perfect little detail and brimming with charm! We chose the sewing case for Marion.



    The nature kit is allotted to Davina.


    The tool kit is for Lachlan...when he has developed a bit more coordination!

    The girls are also receiving a beautiful painting from a talented artist who has captured my girls attentions.

    I must admit the heart wrapping paper was the most expensive part for us (a splurge in a little Oxford street boutique!) The gifts were purchased with our home school money. I felt so blessed as I wrapped these gifts. I am thrilled to be able to give my children such lovely lasting gifts (free of charge!)

    They are all wrapped and beckoning under the tree. I just hope Marion does not visit this blog until after gift opening!

    Sweet friends, I hope you wrapping packages of love, joyfully fills your heart!

    xoxo

    Rosleen