• Advent

    Wednesday, December 22, 2010



    Advent, a tradition the stills this busy month. The words of the first advent read like poetry. Lighting the infant moments of God on earth, feeling the words burning, capturing me year and year over. I will remember and I will humbly cherish heaven's Holy Gift this Christ season.

    Advents Words

    I'm bursting with God-news;
    I'm dancing the song of my Savior God.
    What God has done for me will never be forgotten,
    the God whose very name is holy, set apart from all others.
    His mercy flows in wave after wave
    on those who are in awe before him.

    *****

    At once the angel was joined by a huge angelic choir singing God's praises:

    Glory to God in the heavenly heights,
    Peace to all men and women on earth who please him

    Oh my sweet friends that you will each be lulled and tenderly kissed by heaven's Peace, Joy, Hope and Love.

    Rosaleen