• Sweet Slumber

    Tuesday, December 7, 2010



    This past week my girls got moved into the same room. I was reluctant to move Davina as her nursery was so cute. Lachlan is now using the 'bones' of her old room. I hope to take some photos of his room shortly. It is rather bare at the moment. I need to go to the market one of these days and pick up some bright West African baskets, to fill in the blanks of his room.
    Alas, my sweet ladies are glad as giggles to be sharing slumber again! Though I must admit today I am missing my home in Canada terribly. There are days! It seems wrong to be putting in efforts to make my home in Africa comfortable and appealing. When my dream home is already in existence. Ohhh well… I guess I will keep dreaming of real decorating and permanent roots!

    xoxo

    Rosaleen