• Mothers Day

    Sunday, May 9, 2010

    Well mothers today we celebrate! I am celebrating! Today it is a celebration of my heart.

    I celebrate the humbling gift from God to women the ability to bring life into the world.

    I celebrate the miraculous touch a Mother can have on the soul of her child.

    I celebrate the intuitive gift heaven gives each Mother to speak to her child.

    I celebrate the spark of joy that can be fired into the lives of children through the moments of mothering.

    I celebrate the power God gives us to saturate our children in love, pure love, a love that is the oxygen of growth that nurtures a child from infancy into adulthood.

    I celebrate that heaven has not left me alone while I sojourn the road of Motherhood.

    And I am wonderful happy with the Mother’s Day gifts that a church garage sale produced for me yesterday.





    If you would like to enjoy a beautiful read for Mother's Day Joy please go here...

    http://www.aholyexperience.com/2010/05/10-point-manifest-for-joyful-mothering.html