• Heart of the Home

    Thursday, April 22, 2010

    I shined up my kitchen for you all today. I have enjoyed making the heart of the home beat to our style. It has been such an enjoyment for me to renovate and decorate this room. As each treasure came home from the thrift shops I enjoyed thinking of all memories that were going to be made in this room. My mind has wondered from now till years down the road. These future memories brought smiles to my face. I pray my kitchen will always be a welcoming, comforting place for my family and friends. All the dishes and small touches are from the thrift shops. I love that a 99cent dish can bring me such pleasure. With my kitchen complete and my heart thankful I love spending my moments here in my kitchen of dreams!

    Before Renovations
    After Renovations