• Packages

    Wednesday, December 16, 2009


    Holiday fever is setting in quick and hard a specially as Christmas packages are coming from lands afar sent by loved ones who have thought about us all the way in Africa. Yesterday we received two packages. The girls were very bothered that they have to wait to open these tempting boxes. This morning when I came down stairs I noticed a little hole in one of the packages. I asked my little girls what and who had torn the paper…they both gave me a look of bewilderment. They had absolutely no idea what could have caused this mysterious hole! I told them it must be two little mice who live in our walls, instantly the girls face lit up with a perfectly good scapegoat option and they quickly exclaimed that yes these mice must have been the cause…



    I wonder if those two little mice would rather nibble on these then a box.