• Christmas

    Sunday, December 27, 2009

    It came and went soft and sweet and all to quickly, a perfect Christmas. I cannot believe tomorrow life goes on, void of anticipation, no more holiday! Really, how do you go back to life after such a lovely time spent celebrating? Everything was perfect. We had a wonderful Christmas; the girls loved everything they were given. Roger and the girls were overjoyed with the food; during Marion’s prayer she thanked God for all her new things and thanked God for all “the wonderful junk Mommy fed us", I am sure God took that prayer in stride! We had many fun family times and many memories were made. It was a very sweet Christmas. Only 363 days till next Christmas!

    Davina got a ‘retro red radio flyer’ tricycle. She just loves it.




    New tent and sleeping bags.

    Enough Gifts?

    Marion 'web camming' with Grandma on Christmas Eve. I Love technology!
    When I woke early Christmas morning to make Roger his fresh cinnamon buns (compliment tradition of his childhood) for breakfast I was shocked to have a lizard caught in my bowl. I have tried catching this little nasty for a few months as I have known he has made home in my kitchen for some time. Anyway I was glad he got himself caught, Roger was not as thrilled to have to get rid of him early Christmas morning.


    If a caught lizard was not enough to remind me I was celebrating Christmas in the tropics, the shorts and smelting hot weather were!

    And that sums it up my firends. I hope you each have made a few more sweet memories.