• Nature Party

    Monday, June 15, 2009



    Every year when I am with my little siblings I host a party for them. They get to pick the theme and I plan and organise it. It is easy to keep up with this tradition; Y’all know my love for a party! A nature party was the order of the day. And what a fabulous day we had.

    The kids invited their friends.


    A few young local bucks.


    We had wonderful food on a setting fit to match the surroundings.










    We spent time observing the beauty of nature. And captured what we could through art.




    What would a nature party be with out a scavenger hunt?

    Hunting


    Which produced this


    And this...


    And this…


    The kids all seemed to be enjoying them selves...but then who would not enjoying been out on a glorious day like today!






    Bethany kid #9 of the Duits clan.