• Conventioning

    Saturday, June 6, 2009

    Yesterday my Mom and I, along with my baby, her baby and my sister aka the baby sitter. Made a mad dash to the lower main land to go to a convention. It was a very full day…
    We left the property at four-a.m. drove six hours. Spent the day conventioning with my Aunt and her daughters, my sister and her sweet baby.

    We then drove to visit Roger’s lovely grandma. She holds a very large part of Roger and my heart. She prays for us each and every day, this is a gift Roger and I cherish each and every day. The visit was much to short. But I took what I could and felt comforted just knowing we have such an extraordinary women in our lives.





    After the visit we drove home which took six hours arriving back at the property at twelve p.m.!

    Such a wonderful day!