• Family

    Saturday, June 27, 2009

    For me there is nothing quite like family. Because I have so many, my camera was never put to rest.

    I am excited for you to meet them… so here they are in our various activities throughout our reunion week.

    Where it all began:




    Jason the oldest of us all and his family.


    My lovely sister Shannon Duits...wife to Jason


    Dallas: Second son of the Jason Duits clan


    Katherine #4 in the family... and her man Josh.






    Josh and Memphis.




    Josephine the youngest.


    My own Mr.Darcy.


    Self photo's... with my new camera remote.












    Elizabeth is one heck of a spunky girl. Marion's best friend. The best bug catcher...ever!








    Bethany and Marion having a chat in the feild.


    My Dad designed and made this amazing swing in an hour! Did ya hear that...an hour! This swing is the best tear stopper there is. And you can get three babies occupied by one adult easily...genius!