• Canyon Ranch

    Saturday, June 27, 2009



    My brother Bradley - fifth in the family - works as a cowboy for the largest organic beef ranch in B.C. The company he works for is Blue Goose Organic Beef, but he works at the Canyon Ranch division. It is a beautiful ranch run by two wonderful people. Friends of my parents...John and Trudy. John has been teaching Bradley the ropes of cowboy-ing and horsemanship. I am so amazed at the job my brother gets to do. It is hard work but to think he rides through beautiful pristine...organic...country all day!

    I think you will all agree that it suits my brother perfectly!




    Jason our first cowboy!




    My cowboy.


    His captive.


    Horse rides on Bradley's horse Cruzer.


















    John.










    That was our incredible day with my baby brother...who is now a cowboy...Thank you Brad for showing us around and making us all proud and a bit jealous of you.