• Randomness Monday!

    Monday, January 18, 2010

    I am home and enduring a rather random day…Oh dear Mondays! Here are my captions from the last few days.

    Preparing for a hot weekend with my guy…
    Cuddling on the subway…like lovebirds…Emotionally moved and rendered speechless by this amazing play…
    We both cried when every voice on stage erupted in chorus singing “To love another is to see the face of God”!…Having a boy…exhilarated…telling the girls…Fabulous…
    Finding these slippers…comfort…Watching these…reminiscing…Returning to my girls...bliss! Saying good-bye for a few days to Roger as he dashed off this morning to rescue some machine…depressing…enduring harmaton dust blowing through Nigeria…aggravating…staying put here while my lovely new home awaits me…challenging!

    Sure sounds like a Monday to me!

    P.S I left the recipe for the raw chocolate pie in the commonts of that post.