• White Rose Weekend

    Monday, August 24, 2009

    Happy Monday, I hope each one of you had a wonderful late August weekend...did you picnic with a basket full of fresh strawberries or wild blackberries? I sure wish I did... though I had no fresh berries to stimulate the ideals of summer I did find white roses to grace my home! Of course this brought my whole weekend to a new level of enjoyment! I got to use my new thrift store treasure to display them, a vintage white milk glass vase...paid a whole whopping 99 cents for it at S.M.A.C!

    I spent my weekend refinishing some furniture (pictures will be appearing soon). We were told our shipment was to arrive this weekend and here we are in the new week with no idea where and when my shipment will get to my home, and of course the only contact number we have is not working! I think I'm meant to live in Nigeria to learn patients...
    Hope you all have a lovely Monday... make a wish for me that my things will arrive...SOON!