• Lip Love

    Wednesday, January 16, 2013


     
    ~
     
    Winter has a way with our lips - her chill cuts and blisters. With a lot of lips and a lot of little people who can never remember where they left their balm, I realized I needed to find an economic way of keeping my families lips all a- luster.   

    It was easy


    ~
    Two & Half cup oil. I used
    Olive
    Coconut
    Almond
    Vitamin E
    Jojoba
    A generous quarter cup of beeswax.
    Gently warm the oils and beeswax until the beeswax melts. The add a bit essential oil to give a scent.
    While warm pour into container.
    Let cool until the oils have hardened.
    ~

    The day I made this all my kids lips were cracked and parched, with a day of application all their lips are healed.

    Looks like our lips will be in good smucking order for the rest of this winter!
    ~