• A Gabled School Room

    Wednesday, June 22, 2011


    A room where dreams are made ~ true.


    A long lasting hope for a teaching room built into eves with views of treetops.


    Large and bright.


    Touched with salvaged treasures.


    Back drops for nature’s gifts.


    Vintage reds ~ yellows ~ swirls of blue and green.


    Art ~ Books ~ Books ~ Art.


    Room for creativity and display.


    I am blessed ~ happy to be the teacher of this charming little home-school.


    (I broke my own rules in this room ~ by buying the display cabinets and red chair (brand-new ~ Ikea even!) I was dutifully back on track with my garage sale treasures of table and chairs, baskets and wooden crates, jars and trays, stools and quilts. The wonder of thrifting! I am waiting for my things being sent from afar to fill the vacant spaces on the walls and shelves. But thus far I am thrilled. This room is what my dreams have been made of…)