• Loss

    Tuesday, November 3, 2009


    Dear Josh and Katherine,

    If I had a perfect word to say to you I would use it…but I come up empty. There are no words to share my sorrow for your loss. If I could hug you I think you would be able to feel every emotion that is in my heart. If I could reason with God I would ask to take the loss for you. I loved you baby…I dreamt of your baby…we dreamed together. The dream has changed, we won’t see or smell or feel your child. But we know your precious dream is been cuddled in the heavens tonight, the angles will sing the lullabies, and love will be your baby’s souls only emotion. From earth we can only whisper kisses and cherish your child with a dream of heaven’s glory.

    I love you always
    Rosaleen

    When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
    Kahlil Gibran