• ~The Learning of Love ~

    Tuesday, August 23, 2011


    ~
    Education is on the minds of most Mothers with Canada’s students resuming their roles as learners. While we Mothers fill in the millions of little details to guide them successfully through another year. ~

    ~ I stand hesitant this year. Little minds and active babies are constantly in my thoughts. ~


    ~ Through the rumbles I am assured by the Grace of heaven that Learning is a Love and I am the facilitator. ~

    ~ I can do that ~


    ~ Together, gently we will wade the deep pools of history ~


    ~ Read the science and intricacies of the bird kingdom ~


    ~ Explore the globes lines and memorize her details ~


    ~ We will sit through the winter months curled around topics of rich detail ~ turning pages into the love that fosters growth and learning. ~