• Cotswolds

    Sunday, May 15, 2011


    Far from the equator I find beauty lands ~ illustrious green and spring’s blossoms.


    Nature settles my longing heart again…


    Tucked neatly behind hedgerows, climbing vines and enchantment is our 17century~farm cottage.


    My girls were instantly lost behind a stone walled meadow, emerging just long enough to gift handfuls of wildflowers.
    ~
    I in the breezes whisper between trees and the constant sweet warbles of the country bird.
    ~
    Roger ~ ancient architecture and winding cobble streets.


    Today we walked ~ sipped tea ~ and savoured sweets.




    All is delightful in this quaint Cotswold town.
    ~
    (My second part of ‘Africa Living’ has been rolling around in my thoughts, there was just no spare time to share. Give me a few weeks of holidays and then I will put to pen the positives!)