• Tonight it snows!

    Tuesday, May 19, 2009

    I am unable to sleep. Maybe it is because I know my love is just waking up to start his day, and I am missing him something awful right now. Maybe it’s because my head is spinning with everything that I have to get done in the next few days. Instead of lying in bed wondering when I would fall asleep I though it would be a bit more productive sharing my last few days…

    Calgary is now wearing all four seasons in one day…cold…snow covers her tonight! The crispness of the air is what I have longed to nip at my skin. Even if I freeze…I freeze with delight! I love been home. This land is mine, familiar and loved, it’s home.
    I am hungrily soaking up my friends and family. Making sure my ‘love cup’ is all filled up for the long year of absents ahead of me. We have had all our check-ups with various health professions. These three gals are healthy and good to sail through another year abroad.
    Rogers Mother leaves tomorrow. It will be hard to say good bye to her. She has been a great help to me and has played everything with the girls that grandmas are so good at…tea parties, dolls, hundreds of stories and dozens of cuddles. Thank you so much Mom, I am so grateful for your company, friendship, advice and help.

    To celebrate her time with us we had a delectable feast…all I can say is yummy!



    Here I sign of till a saner hour of the day!