• Tender Mercies

    Tuesday, April 16, 2013


    ~
    There is story being etched in these days of silence, somewhere in the deepest eves of my Soul my Lord is working, there has been darkness, beatific, the word I make a life to, seems like shadows of yesterday,

    I have felt tossed

    I have tumbled

    I have clenched and it has ached.

    There has been no cease hollowing out the mire.

    I toil and I travail, believing, surely beyond the tomorrows spring will come

    Slowly bringing me back the rhythms of beauty,

    My deepest love, the man, I have leaned heavy into, whispered it strong and sure into the late of night

    ‘I wait quietly before God,

    For my victory comes from him.

    He alone is my rock and my salvation,

    My fortress where I will never be shaken

    Let all that I am wait quietly before God,

    For my hope is in him.’

    Psalms 62

    Quietly I have waited and in the quiet I wait,

    To hear hopes soft unfurl

    The essence of beauty breathing tenderly once again

    May your grace, my dear friends, walk patiently with me?

    Listen to the words of my days,

    Hear the story in Beatific

    Binding

    Beauty

    Blessing
    ~