• Weekend Goodness

    Saturday, July 23, 2011


    ~ I have welcomed the weekend with raw ice cream and enjoying every moment of its delicious goodness ~

    Easy Ice Cream
    1 c. cashew nuts
    1 ½ c. water
    Blend until creamy then strain through a nut-milk bag or cheesecloth. Pour ingredients back into the blender.
    Then add.
    1/3 c. agave nectar
    ¼ tsp. Salt
    1 tsp. Vanilla
    1-2 Tbsp. coconut oil
    ½ -1 c. strawberry (or any other berry or fruit)
    Blend well and refrigerate for a few hours then add to ice cream maker.

    Trust me when I say you will not be able to keep your hands (or lips) off!


    {I am sorry for my summer-skipping of this blog... It takes some time to settle into a family schedual again and getting ajusted to life as a family on Canadian soil. Along with all the adjusting we are now offically repatriating which brings stacks of paper work and running around, car shopping, doctore and various other appontments and then some more offical buisness of yet more paper work! I do appreciate each of you and your sweet coments and email here and there through out your busy summer. And please visit often next week I have faith life will be more settled affording me the time and gumption to share a few specials of my life.}