• First Beach!

    Monday, September 17, 2007

    We finally got our car and braved driving on the left side of the road! We drove up into the mountains with the coast as our destination. We found out very quickly that one road can have many different names and the map only offers you a false sense of confidence..... Roger did an amazing job navigating through the unknown and I loved the unexpected things to see when your off the beaten path. Malaysia is beautiful and I love it the more I see. We did make it to the coast and enjoyed some ocean and sun. Malaysians love Davina with her bright blue eyes and rosy checks, we get stopped every where so people can touch her and take photos of her! ( the lady on the beach would not stop rubbing her skin. ) I am loving the markets and road side local craft shops. Roger laughs as I take home yet another basket... I will gather a local basket for every place I live in! Roger just laughs at me again.